Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Missing u SMS

* i may seldom tell u how special u are, i may not be able to reach u coz we're both busy, but inspite of all, u know u are someone i really miss and care about.


* i dont have the measels, i am not confined to bed, asperin wont help coz it aint my head, i dont have back ache or the flu, its more serious...i am missin u!



* , -. .- .
'. I .'
" . "

, -. .- , -. .- .
'. I '. Miss.'
" . " " . "

, -. .- , -. .- .-. .-.
'. I '.Miss.'You.'
" . " " . " " .


* ()""() ()''''()
( ."o o", )
i just wanna give a HUG...
()""()"()
( ö)ö ) .....to a "Special Person" i don't get to see as much, but often miss.....


* So many questions, but the answers are so few, all i really know, is, I MISS YOU !


* It may sound simple, nothing unique or original... but yet it means so much and take courage to say. I wanna tell you 'I Miss You Alot!'


* Push down if you miss me... that is sweet of you ...... Very sweet indeed .... You can stop now ..... You really miss me, hé lol .... me too xxx


* I miss you ... I need you ... More and more .... each day ... I love you ... more than words ... can ever say.


* ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRST VWXYZ
DID I FORGET ANY CHARACTER
YEAH
I MISS U


* I miss u in every beats of my heart, in every blink of my eyes, in every second of time and in every moments of the day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates