Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

MISCELLANEOUS SMS

The rain may be falling hard outside, But your smile makes it all alright.
I'm so glad that you're my friend. I know our friendship will never end.

The length & breadth & height of you total up to quite a view,
but to taste the true delight of you, I'll have to take a bite of you.

I heard someone whisper ur name, but when i turned around 2 c who it was, i notice i was alone, then i realize it was my heart telling me that I miss u.

Girls are like internet domain names... the ones I like are already taken.

Sorry 2 disturb u. Can u fax me ur photo, its very urgent, Serious matter has come up actually, We r playing a cards & I lost the joker.

What happened 2 ur network? I tried 2 call u but the operator said "Welcome 2 the jungle, the monkey u r trying to call is on the tree....Plz try later."

The rain makes all things beautiful. The grass & flowers 2. If rain makes all things beautiful why doesn't it rain on you?

Marriage is a 3-ring circus - engagement ring, wedding ring and Suffering.

My Life was in darkness before I met u, but now it is bright. U know why? Coz U r a "Tube light".

I've known many, Liked not a few, Loved only one, I toast to u.

Some bonds are forever... and your Rakhi always reminds me of that. Happy Raksha Bandhan Sister.

Raksha Bandhan... time for me to realize each year that what a BIG MISTAKE I made asking God for a little sister like you.

My friend, my teacher, my guardian angel... some of the many ways you are a part of my life. Happy Raksha Bandhan Bhaiya.

Far away from you today, I look at my empty wrist and wish you were here with me this Rakhi. Missing you Sister.

A day of celebration, a bond of a life time! I am blessed to be bonded with you. Happy Raksha Bandhan Bhaiya.

Potential brothers Alert! Stop hiding! My stock of Rakhis has exhausted. You may now return now.

Marriage is an institution in which a man loses his Bachelor's Degree and the woman gets her Masters.

After a lengthy quarrel, a wife said to her husband, "You know, I was a fool when I married you. "The husband replied: Yes, dear, but I was in love and didn't notice it."

A true friend cares for you if she says nasty things to your face instead of behind your back.

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.

What kisses mean! KISS ON HAND: I adore u, KISS ON CHEEK: lets be friends, KISS ON NECK: I want u, KISS ON LIPS: I love u, KISS ANYWHERE ELSE: ...lets not get carried away!

A good friend is like a good bra... hard 2 find- comfortable- supportive- prevents u from falling- holds u tight- and is always close 2 ur heart!

If I could pull down the rainbow I would write ur name with it & put it back in the sky to let everybody know how colorful my life is with a friend like u!!!!

If U delete this message that's coz u love me. If u save it that's coz u desire me & if u ignore it hat's coz u miss me. So what u going to do with IT?

Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same.

I am on holiday ... when I think of holidays I think of the beach, when I think of the beach I think of the sea, when I think of the sea, I think of jellyfish... when I think of jellyfish, I think of YOU!!!!!!!!

Those who think that things happen too fast are expected in a bank or a post office!

When God opened the window of the Heaven He asked me: What is your wish for today? "I said : please take special care of the person reading this!!!!!!!"

Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so my friend stay wasted all the time, and have the time of your life!

Feel good when somebody Miss u. Feel better when somebody Loves u. But feel best when somebody never forgets u.

One day u will ask me: What is more important to you, me or your life? I will say: my life... You will walk away from me without knowing that U R MY LIFE!!!

A little clown is living in my heart. Small and very special. It can dance and jump, laugh and sing. Are you in pain and you need to cry, come and borrow it!

May your joys be as deep as the Ocean, and your troubles as light as its foam.

To the Bride and Groom - live life to the fullest and remember, this is the first day of the rest of your life...

I like to compare you with a nice cold glass of beer, beautiful colour, perfect taste, really perfect and when the glass is empty i just take the next one.

Sum1 somewhere dreams of ur smiles & while thinking of u says "life is worthwhile". so when ur lonely remember it's true. that sum1 somewhere is thinking of u.

Why are men like sperm cells? ...... Only one out of a million is useful.

May we never forget what is worth remembering or remember what is best forgotten.

The more you study. Tthe more you know. The more you know. The more you forget. The more you forget. The less you know. So why study?

To the 2 secrets of a long lasting and happy marriage ...Here's to good sense of humor and a short memory!

A gun can kill some1. fire can burn some1. wind can chill. anger can rage till it tears u apart. but da power of ur smile can heal a frozen heart.

God created the universe, the earth, nature, the eggs, man and saw that it was good and beautiful. God also created woman and thought : I hope she will make herself up!

The most dangerous food a man can eat is wedding cake.

Never say u r happy when u r sad... never say u r fine when u r not ok... never say u feel
good when u feel bad... and never say ur alone when I m still alive.

My eyes r hurting coz I can't c u, My arms r empty coz I can't hold u, My lips r cold coz I can't kiss u but, My heart is breaking coz I'm not with u!

If Adam and Eve were so beautiful, how come that there are so many ugly people?

Tiny stars shining bright its time 4 me 2 say goodnight. so close ur eyes & snuggle up tight I'm wishing u sweet dreams 2nite!

Life can be hard & not always fun. But as night brings dark morning brings sun. When life gets tough & no1 seems 2 care. Give me a call coz I'll always b there!

Marriage changes passion ... suddenly you're in bed with a relative.

Why do the number of traffic accidents with stupid blond girls increase at April 1st?.... When the traffic light is read they think it is a joke.

What is the difference between a battery and a woman? ...... A battery has also a positive side.

What is resemblance between a man and a dolphin? They both seem intelligent, but it has not been proven yet!!!

When swimming is good for the development of our arms and legs, why do fish not have arms and legs ?

Why can a man not be handsome and intelligent at the same time? .... Because he would be a woman then.

To the Bride and Groom - may the roof above you never fall in and may you both never fall out.

The only good thing about your own mistakes, is that is might make other people happy.

Friends are like a Hairs of Head. You might lose some, but with enough money you can buy them back.

Kisses blown are kisses wasted. kisses are not kisses unless they are tasted. kisses spread germs and germs are hated. but you can kiss me baby I am vaccinated.

If u read it, u owe me a HUG | If u delete it, Owe me a kiss, If u save it, u owe me a DATE | If u return it 2 me, u OWE me All,
but if u ignore, U r Mine! So what will U do?

In my dreams you're mine, in my life you're a dream

If one night a big fat man jumps in at your window grabs you and puts you in a sack don't worry I told Santa I wanted you for "CHRISTMAS".

Girls are like internet domain names... the ones I like are already taken.

Wherever you go, whatever you do, may god's angels watch over you.

How do you call a woman who looses 90% of her intelligence?? "A widow"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates