Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Friendship Sms

Without humor, life sucks. Without courage, life is hard. Without love, life is hopeless. Without friends like you, life is impossible!

The sun is glazing, upon the sunlight i see the path of our friendship shining brightly knowing that it is so great to have a friend like YOU!

Friends are like stars. You can't always see them, But you know they are always there for you...

one stone is enough to break a glass one second is enough to fall in love one sentence is enough to break a heart and one misunder standing is enough to break friendship.

In this World, where everything seems Uncertain, only one thing is Definite. You'll always be my FRIEND, beyond Words, TIME & DISTANCE..!!..

When I'm walking in front of u, I'm protecting u. When I'm beside u I'm there for u, when I'm behind u, I'm watching over u. When I'm alone, I'm thinking of u.

FRIENDSHIP isn't how U forget but how U forgive, Not how U listen but how U Understand, Not what U see but how U feel, and not how U Let Go but how U hold on!

plants are green and earth is blue, why ur so nice to me I want a clue, What ever may be the reason like u , b'coz in the world like this, I will never get a friend like you!

Friendship is not a game to play, It is not a word to say, It doesn't start on March and ends on May, It is tomorrow, yesterday, today and everyday.

One tree can start a forest, One Smile can start Friendship , One touch can show love & care, & One friend like u can make life worth-living!

We gain and lose things every day. But trust me on one thing: "YOU WILL NEVER LOSE ME" I will always be there as a friend!

The recipe of friendship: - 1 cup of sharing... 2 cups of caring... 3 cups of forgiveness & hugs... mix all these together to make friends 4 ever!!

Friendship is A Priceless Gift that can't Be Bought Or Sold, But To Have An Understanding Friend is Far More Worth than Gold!

Have a "HEART" that never breaks, Have a" SMILE" that never fades, Have a "TOUCH" that never Hurt, Have a "FRIENDSHIP" that never ends.


What u think, I am Lonely?
How can I be lonely when you are always in my thoughts. I wake up with you and go to sleep with you. I love you!!

In the morning I do not eat because I think of you, at noon I do not eat because I think of you, in the evening I do not eat because I think of you, at night I do not sleep because I am hungry.

It takes a minute to have a crush, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.

Roses of red grow in my heart and they will never wither... 'Cause they bloom every time I see your smile, hear your voice or just think of you!

You are always in my heart, here and everywhere, There is no one in the whole world that makes me feel this way.

A ring is round, A well is deep & in ur arms I long to sleep & in your bed I long to lie
no 1 else but U & I.

If kisses are spaces, I'll give u the universe... If love is water, I'll give u the ocean. If heat was your love & care, how can I wish the sun to be beside me...?

What is a flower without the sun, what is the earth without the sky? What am I without you? That is why I tell you ... I love you.

U can close your eyes among d things u don't want 2 c but u can never close your heart among d things u don't want 2 feel.

I miss u... I need u ... More n more.... each day... I love u... more than words... can ever say.

Not the lack of love, but the lack of friendship makes marriages unhappy.

The years will come the years will go but with each 1 I will always know whichever way the road may bend u will always be my best friend.

Side by side or miles apart, dear friends are always close to the heart.

A friend is someone who knows the song of your heart and who can sing it for you when you have forgotten it.

When friendship is deeply rooted, it is a plant that cannot even be uprooted by a storm....

If you are in trouble, If you need a hand, Just call my number, because I'm your friend!

If u r a chocolate ur the sweetest, if u r a Teddy Bear u r the most huggable, If u are a Star u r the Brightest, and since u r my friend "u r the best"!!

A friend is sweet when its new....but it is sweeter when its TRUE! But u know what? Its sweetest when its you.

Love is only chatter, it's your friends that really matter.

Memories last forever, they simply never die, true friends stay together - they NEVER say good-bye.

Life is not easy, and it will never be, but remember you've got friends, and one of them is me!

A memory lasts forever, and never does it die. True friends stay together and never say good bye.

Friends are like stars. You can't always see them, But you know they are always there for you...

The sun is glazing, upon the sunlight i see the path of our friendship shining brightly knowing that it is so great to have a friend like YOU

Kiss is not like Nokia...Connecting People Kiss is not like Nike... Just Do It. Kiss is not like Pepsi.. Yeh Dil Maange More
But Kiss is like Pan Parag.. Ek Se Mera Kya Hoga.

A memory lasts forever, and never does it die. True friends stay together and never say good bye.

U have touched my heart u've touched my soul. coz of u I now feel whole. U'll always b my closest friend. u'll b in my heart 2 the very end.

U r a mate with a heart of gold. how much u mean to me can never be told. u r sum1 2b talked bout so sweet and true. 1 in a million that's u.

There is a gift that gold cannot buy, a blessing that's rare & true, that's the gift of a wonderful friend like the friend dat i have in u!

A phone is a form of communication, a kiss is a form of affection. A picture is a form of remembrance, CHOOSING me as ur FRIEND is a form of... GOOD TASTE!

As long as we have memories, yesterday remains; as long as we have hope, tomorrow awaits. As long as we have Friendship, each day is never a waste.

Knowing a friend like u has made me happy in a million ways And if Ever I Have to Let you go........I would Find a million reasons to make u stay!

R we friends or r we not. U told me once but i 4got. of all d m8s I've ever met, u r the one I wont 4get & if I die b4 u do, I will go 2 heaven & wait 4 u!

A ring is round and has no end.... and that's how long I'll be your friend.

There r many stars but the moon is u, there are many friends but the best is u, To forget me that's up to u, To forget u I can never ever do.

The medicine of life is to have several true faithful friends.

You cannot buy friendship, you can earn it. If someone comes for help, be a true friend!

Sometimes my mind asked why? I miss u, Why? I care 4 u, Why? I remember u then my heart answered its simply coz you are a sweet friend!!

Smiles 'n' Tears, Giggles 'n' Laughs, Late night calls 'n' Cute photographs, I'll b rite here till da day of my death best friends forever till my very last breath!!

A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.

During Our Friendship, There will be Times U won't See Me Beside U, then, Don't Think I Left U Behind, bcoz I Just Chose To Walk Behind U So I Can Catch U Whenever U Fall...

On a silent night when friend r few, I close my eyes and think of u, a silent night, a silent
tear, a silent wish, that u were here!

I met U as a stranger, I leave U as a friend, as long as the world stands, our friendship will never ends.

A friend is always welcome ... Early in the morning or late at night. Time is of no importance ... When it concerns real friendship!!

Make new friends, but keep the old. One is silver the other gold.

Friendship is a wonderful word, it might be the most beautiful one on earth. Friendship is something powerful, a gift of great value!

No gold or precious stones ... give us happiness and peace, friendship and its warmth ... will bring it to us.

The morning is just a few moments away. Go to sleep and when you wake up, remember me as a friend who is always there for you and never let you down.

Although its quite a statement, Well it happens 2 b true. The best friend i ever had, Im
glad 2 say its u!

U got style, u got sex-appeal, u got the intelligence and u sure got the body. Wait... Sorry, wrong number!

There is a big difference between friendship and a rose... Roses last only a while ... but friendship is for ever

Whenever I see your smiling face, I have to smile myself, because I like you, you're my friend!!!

Dreams r to be 4goten reality to b lived. Desires 2 b fulfilled & destiny 2b reached. where it began. where will it end. Friends from the start & friends till the end!

Many ppl will walk in and out of ur life. but only true friends will leave foot prints in ur heart. . . as...u left urs in mine.

A very special friend of mine...in my heart all the time...To c u giving a happy smile makes my life feel worthwhile...Warm & caring ur feelings true. I'm glad I've a friend like u!

God in heaven, I pray on knees, protect the friend I love plz. Sent him/her a smile:-) sealed with a kiss. I love my friend who's reading THIS.

A friend gives hope wen life is low. A friend is a place where you can go. A friend is honest- A friend is true. A friend is precious. n my friend is u!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates