Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Friday, October 17, 2008

Good Night SMS Text Messages Collection
On our site you can learn how to say good evening and good night sms messages. Let your eye lashes hug each other for few hours. Happy journey into the world of sweet dreams! Good Night. Time to say goodnight, pick ur good night sms here. Say Good night to your friends by sending them nice and cute good night messages. Good Night Messages. Say Good night to your friends by sending them nice and cute good night messages. We have good collection of greeting sms messages.


Good night my very special friend
Good night my very special friend,
I pray you lay in rest,
And may tomorrow bring you
Much love and happiness.
Do not think of me…i m in ur eyes, in ur heart
Good Night


When my arms cant reach people
When my arms cant reach people
who r close to my heart,
I always hug them with my prayers.
May God grant u
what ur heart desires n keep u happy..
Good Night

Art of living
Art of living:
First of all,dont make friends.
if made,dont go close to them.
if gone,dont like them.
if liked,then plz.. dont leave them.
Good Night, sweet dreams…


Never blame a day in ur life
Never blame a day in ur life.
Good days give u happiness.
Bad days give u experience.
Both are essential in life!
All are Gods blessings!
good night.


U might b sleeping
U might b sleeping
U might b awake
there’s a feeling i
just cant shake…
I know deep inside
this feeling is right
the uncontrolable
urge 2 say….
GoOdNiGhT!


Dreaming of you makes my night worthwhile
Dreaming of you makes my night worthwhile,
Thinking of you makes me smile,
Being with you is the best thing ever,
And loving you is what I’ll do forever..
Good night


When an angel came to me
When an angel came to me,
he asked: “What is your wish for tonight?”
I said “Please take care of the
person who’s reading this message.”
Good night!


Let the most beautiful dream come to u tonight
Let the most beautiful
dream come to u tonight,
Let the sweetest person
come in ur dream tonight….
But dont make it a habit
bcoz I m not free every night.
Goodnight



Do not count what u have lost
Do not count what u have lost.
Just see what u have now,
because past never comes back
but sometimes future can give
u back ur lost things! ‘good night‘.


Whenever you have a DREAM inside your HEART
Whenever you have a DREAM inside your HEART,
Never let it go coz DREAMS are the TINY SEEDS,
From which BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW GROWS
Have a wonderful dream tonight?
GOOD NIGHT


khoobsurat aankhain teri
khoobsurat aankhain teri
raat ko jaagna choor day,
khud ba khud neend aa jayegi
tu mujhey soochna choor day.
Good Night


A day is going to end again
A day is going to end again.
It is nice to have a friend like U
making my everyday seems so great.
Thank U my good friend lastly
good night n sweet dreams…

I have given some marvelous
I have given some marvelous
persons a special place in my heart.
And u happen to be the one among
them topping the list.
Good night and lots of sweet & salty dreams.
Cuddle up and sleep tight.


Main tujhse ek armaan mangta hun
Main tujhse ek armaan mangta hun,
tujse apni jaan mangta hun,
tu so jayegi mobile off karke isliyem
ek good night kiss udhar mangta hun



My day may be hectic
My day may be hectic.
My schedule may be tight.
But I would never let the day end
without saying good night. Sweet dreams!


I wish moon always be full & bright
I wish moon always be full & bright !!!
U always be cool & right!!!
Whenever u go to switch off the light,
Remember that I am wishing u Good Night……

Take a deep breath
Take a deep breath,
Stand near the window,
Look at the sky,
There will be two stars twinkling brightly,
u know what they are????
They are my eyes always taking care of U..
Good night.


DUNIA me reh k sapnon main kho jao
DUNIA me reh k sapnon main kho jao,
KISI KO apna banalo YA kisi k ho jao,
AGAR kuch bhi nahi hota to DON’T WORRY,
chadar-takiya lo aur so jao.
Good Night(S)


Neend jub mujhey aaghosh main laiti hay
Neend jub mujhey aaghosh main laiti hay,
Aapka chehra nigahoon mein bus jaata hay,
ek dum say meri aankh khul jaati hay,
Dil se bay sakhta yeh awaaz aati hay,
.
.
.
.
.
“AMMI BHOOT”

Turn off the lights
Touch ur heart;
Close ur eyes;
Make a wish;
Say GoodNight;
Sky so wide,
Stars so bright,
Turn off the lights,
and say Good Night


sleepy msg for a sleepy person
sleepy msg for a sleepy person
from a sleepy friend
for a sleepy reason
at a sleepy time
on the sleepy day
in a sleepy mood
to say please sleep
“good night”


i wish
i wish i could be
there to hold u tight,
instead of saying
this loving good nite.


Night is longer than day
Night is longer than day
for those who DREAM
&
day is longer than night
for those who make their
DREAMS come true.
Wish you Good Night & Sweet Dreams!

Saying gudnite is not just putting
Saying gudnite is not just putting
an end to a day.Its a way of saying ,
I remember u before i go 2 sleep.
Hope u can fel the care that goes with it….
GOOD NIGHT..


Since ur eyes are looking tired
Since ur eyes are looking tired…
Let ur eye lashes hug each other for few hours.
Happy journey into the world of dreams..
GOOD NIGHT !


When Nights are long & Friends are few
When Nights are long & Friends are few,
I sit by my Window & think of u.
a silent whisper a silent tear.
with all my Heart i wish you were here.
Good night & sweet dreams


Wash your face and wash your feet
Wash your face and wash your feet!
Now its time 2 fall asleep.
Yours eyes are weak n mouth can’t speak
So hope this nite shall be nice and sweet.
Sweet dreams & Good night.


No matter if the sky is black or blue
No matter if the sky is black or blue,
No matter if there are stars or moon,
As long as ur heart is true
Sweet dreams will always be with u.
Good Night!


Hi Moon! Dim Ur light
Hi Moon! Dim Ur light.
Hello Wind! Breeze Soft.
Hi Flower! Blossom Slowly.
Hello Earth! Spin Gently.
Coz my friend is going to sleep.
Good Night


As night falls upon the land
As night falls upon the land,
it is time 2 Zz again.
With the moon hangin in the starlit sky,
i’m here to wish U GoodNight!


Sote hue ko jagayenge hum
Sote hue ko jagayenge hum,
Aap ki ninde churayenge hum,
Har waqt sms kar satayenge hum,
Aap ko aayega ghussa lekin us
Ghusse me hi yaad to aayege hum.
Goodnight!


Welcome aboard to “Sweet Dreams
Welcome aboard to “Sweet Dreams” airline,
All passengers on bed hug ur pillows,
As the flight will be leaving soon to dream land.
Enjoy your time…“Good night”


Aakash k taron me khoya hai jahan sara
Aakash k taron me khoya hai jahan sara,
Lagta hai pyara ek ek tara,
Un taron main sabse pyara hai ek sitara,
Jo is waqt parh raha hai sms hamara…
Good Night…!


So jao, So jao bina sms kiye hi so jao
So jao, So jao bina sms kiye hi so jao,
sapnay main BHOOT ayega or aapko yaad dilaye ga,
K aapne aj porey din mujhe yaad nahi kiya.
Koi baat nahi… “BHOOT NIGHT”


A bed of clouds for U to sleep
A bed of clouds for U to sleep,
Diamond stars as ur bedside lamp,
Angels from heaven singing lullabies for U,
May u sleep peacefully thru out the night.
“Good Night”


Deepak mein agar noor na hota
Deepak mein agar noor na hota,
Tanha dil yeh majbhoor na hota,
Hum apko good night kahne aate,
Agar apka ghar itna door na hota.
Good night & have sweet dream…!


Hum na hote to aap kho gaye hote
Hum na hote to aap kho gaye hote,
Apni zindgi se ruswa ho gaye hote!
Yeh to aapko GOOD NIGHT kehne,
K liye jaag rahe hain,
warna hum to kab k so gye hote!!!


I’m sending a pillow of happy thoughts
I’m sending a pillow of happy thoughts
to create wonderful dreams,
a blanket of care to comfort you all night
and
A prayer to protect until morning.
GOOD NIGHT!! SLEEP TIGHT!!


G-o to bed
G-o to bed
O-ff the lights
O-ut of tensions
D-reams come
N-ice sleep
I-gnore worries
G-et up early
H-ave a nice day
T-hank God always


10 Msgs 4u
10 Msgs 4u
1 Hi
2 Hello
3 I miss U
4 HrU?
5 Hope Ur fine
6 Keep smiling
7 Take care
8 God Bles U
9 B happy
10 GOOD NIGHT

Chand ka ho bed
Chand ka ho bed,
Taron ki ho Razai,
aur phoolon ka takia!!!
nice na!!????
now come back to earth
&
SLEEP on ur “CHARPAI”
GoodNight


Starz light stars bright
Starz light stars bright,
U r the only star I c tonite,
I wish I might be there guarding ur dreams tonight
Good Night & Sweet dreams


You are the reason
You are the reason
why I have sleepless nights.
You are the reason why
I tend to hold my pillow tight.
And you are the reason
I can’t sleep without saying goodnight.


Don’t ever give up when u r down
Don’t ever give up when u r down,
it doesn’t matter if u fall many times,
just remember that each time u fall,
i’ll never let u reach the ground,
trust me, i will always be around.
Good Night


The stars are out
The stars are out,
The moon is up,
1 more Hug,
1 more smile,
Kiss you once,
Kiss you twice
Now it’s time 4 bed.
Close ur eyes
n
sleep tight
Good night


Night is a wonderful opportunity
Night is a wonderful opportunity
to take rest,
to forgive,
to dream,
to smile and
to get ready for all the battle
that you have to fight tomorrow.
Good Night.


If only there was no distance between
If only there was no distance between,
I would have kissed you goodnight..
Anyways, good night my love


Things 2 take note when u sleep
Things 2 take note when u sleep:
1st-miss me,
2nd-think of me,
3rd-hug me,
4th-love me.
Try 2 sleep now & close ur eyes.
Get prepared 2 dream of me! Good night

A special face
A special face,
a special smile,
a special someone,
a special hug from me to u,
a special person, I found in u,
Sweet Dreams & Good Night!

My day won’t certainly be over
My day won’t certainly be over
for I have something left to do.
I just couldn’t sleep yet without
saying I love you. Good Night


Sending you MY BED 2 let you rest
Sending you MY BED 2 let you rest,
Pillows 2 give you COMFORT,
and MY BLANKET 2 keep you warm.
Sweet dreams, Goodnite! Sleep tight.

Good night my very special friend
Good night my very special friend,
I pray you lay in rest,
And may tomorrow bring you
Much love and happiness.
Do not think of me…i m in ur eyes, in ur heart
Good Night


see the stars r shining for u
Look…the moon is calling u …
see the stars r shining for u..
hear my heart says: may Allah build for u
a castle in heaven and made u eat from its fruits !!!!
Good Night (S)


i came here just 2 say Goodnite to ur madam
txt msg: hello
ur mobile: ssshhhh..my madam is sleeping, pls dont disturb
txt msg: may i vibrate u?
ur mobile: ok ok, go ahead
txt msg: i came here just 2 say Goodnite to ur madam
ur mobile: oh, tks..who sent u
txt msg: ur madam’s lover boy


Saying GoodNight is not just
Saying GoodNight is not just
putting an end to a day.
Its a way of saying ,
I remember u before i go 2 sleep.
Hope u can feel the care that goes with it….
GOOD NIGHT..


SWEET DREAMZ
. ‘ 12 ‘ .
9 !/ 3
‘ . 6 . ‘
. ‘ 12 ‘ .
9 !_ 3
‘ . 6 . ‘
. ‘ 12 ‘ .
9 _! 3
‘ . 6 . ‘
still awake?
Time to sleep,
GOOD NITE
+
SLEEP TIGHT
+
SWEET DREAMZ!!!

Tiny stars shining bright
Tiny stars shining bright,
Its time 4 me 2 say goodnight,
So close ur eyes & snuggle up tight,
I’m wishing u sweet dreams tonight!


Night doesn’t become beautiful with
Night doesn’t become beautiful with
star studded sky & full moon,
It becomes beautiful when u go to sleep
and
let stars & moon admire ur innocence..
Good Night


Darkness is everywhere
Darkness is everywhere.
The birds are back there home.
Road are quiet
every body is sleeping,
but i m not u know y?
just wanted 2 say u Good night


good night & take sweet dreams
Kitne khushnasib hain hum jo hamain sapne lene k liye ye pyari si raat mili
yeh chand, ye taray miley or sapnon ki saughat mili.
Is pyari si raat ko yun hi jaag k na gawan daina.
Kya pata sapne lene k liye ye raatein kitne janmo baad milain.
So don’t waste ur time. & go to bed, good night & take sweet dreams


In this lovely night
In this lovely night,
I pray 2 the blue moon 2 protect U through the nite,
the wind 2 blow away ur stress
and
the twinkle stars 2 guide U the way,
Sweet dreams GoodNight


Aye shona u are you ready to party tonight
Aye shona u are you ready to party tonight,
with angels & gods love which gives heavenly lite.
sleep my baby, sleep tight
As your love wishes u a beautiful goodnight.


As the day turns into night
As the day turns into night,
keep your worries out of sight.
Close your eyes and go to sleep,
All the good times are yours to keep.
Sweetest dreams & Good Night


Juste wanted 2 say
() “”” ()
( ‘ ,’ )
”’ Hey u!!!
Yes u…
the cute one…
holding this
phone!
are you asleep?
Juste wanted 2 say
Good Night..!

hum kabhi tum say khafa ho nahi sakte
hum kabhi tum say khafa ho nahi sakte
dosti k rishty kabhi bewafa ho nahi sakty
tum bayshak hum ko bhula ker soo jao
hum tum ko yaad kiye bina so nahi sakte!
Good Night (S)


On this cold cold night
On this cold cold night,
in my small small room,
I look at the bright brigh stars
in the dark dark sky
&
Dream of your sweet sweet smile
on your cute cute face.
Just want to wish u GOOD GOOD Night


DUNIA me reh ke sapno me kho jao
DUNIA me reh ke sapno me kho jao,
KISIKO apna banalo YA kisi ke ho jao,
AGAR kuch bhi nahi hota to DON’T WORRY,
Chaadar takiya lo aur so jao.
Good Night

agar aap abhi soye nahi ho
X’cuse me,
agar aap abhi soye nahi ho
aur msg padh rahe ho
to “GoodNight”.
Aur agar aap so gaye ho
aur msg subah padoge
to fir “GoodMorning”.


As the day turns into night
As the day turns into night.
Keep ur worries out of sight !
No matter how tough the
world may seem, u still deserve the..
Sweetest dream, good night..


Ab itni night ko apun tere ko
Ab itni night ko apun tere ko
kisi film ki kahani sunane
k liye msg to karega nahin.
Common sense ki baat hai k
tere ko GUD Night bolney ka hai!
Chal ludak le..


Night is Silent
Night is Silent,
Night is Beautiful,
Night is Calm,
Night is Quiet..
But
Night is not complete
Without Wishing U
Good night.
Sweet dreams!.


Wishing the sweetest night
Wishing the sweetest night
to a sweet natured person.
May u sleep n fall from the bed tonight,
Then u will remember that u forgot
to wish me Good Night!

DUNIA me reh k sapnon main kho jao
DUNIA me reh k sapnon main kho jao,
KISI KO apna banalo YA kisi k ho jao,
AGAR kuch bhi nahi hota to DON’T WORRY,
chaddar-takiya lo aur so jao.
Good Night(S)


Dil main halka sa shoor ho raha hay
Dil main halka sa shoor ho raha hay,
Bina SMS Dil bore sa ho raha hay.
Kahin aisa tou nahin aik pyara sa doost.
GOOD NIGHT kiyay bina soo raha hai.


i was waiting the night to see
i was waiting the night to see the moon it didn’t appear so i called the sky 2 ask where the moon is? It told me the moon is reading your sms:) Good night and sweet dreams


I wish that God would hold you tight
I wish that God would hold you tight.
I hope that angels would keep you in sight.
Now just to make sure you feel all right,
I’m gonna blow you a sweet goodnight.


Here are my SPECIAL WISHES for you tonight
Here are my SPECIAL WISHES for you tonight A Night Full of Love, A Peaceful Sleep,
A Beautiful Dream, and A prayer that will come true!
Good Night…!

I may be gone for a minute
I may be gone for a minute, for hours, for a day. I may not be able to say good morning or good night but I’ll never try to say goodbye to a person who has been sweet and true.


You may think that I forgot you
You may think that I forgot you. You may think that I don’t care, and you may think that I’m not thinking of you. Well, you’re wrong. You’re still in my dreams.,,goodnight


I’m whispering coz i
I’m whispering coz i dont want you to wake you up.
U’ll probably read this tomorrow, but anyway, I want
you to know - i kissed you good night!


Andheri sadak
Andheri sadak,
Sunsan qabristan,
Suni haweli,
Kala aasman,
Raat hogayi soja shaitan.GOOD NIGHT

Somewhere out there beneath
Somewhere out there beneath the pale moon light someone think in of u some where out there where dreams come true… goodnight & sweet dreams 2 you


As u go 2 bed 2night
As u go 2 bed 2night, I ordered bats 2 guard u tight. I told some ghosts to dance in white, & 2 make sure u r alryt, i’LL ask the dracula 2 kiss ur neck goodnight…


On this cold cold nite
On this cold cold nite,in My small small ROOm,i Look At The Brite Brite StArS iN tHe DaRk DaRk sKy & DrEaM of YouR sWeet sWeet SmiLe on ur CuTe CuTe FaCe! GoodNighT!



I was looking out the windows
I was looking out the windows thinking about the person I care most & the person that came into my mind is U so juz wanna wish u good night…….


Dosti agar buri ho, to use hone mat do
Dosti agar buri ho, to use hone mat do,
Ho gayi to use khone mat do,
Aur agar dost ho sabse pyara to use sone mat do,
Jagte raho?


Pathar se dosti, Jaan ko khatra
Pathar se dosti, Jaan ko khatra.
Pathan se dosti, Demag ko khatra.
Daru se dosti, Liver ko khatra.
Hum se dosti, raat be raat SMS ka khatra.


At this moment 3.7 Millions
At this moment 3.7 Millions are sleeping,2.3 Millions are falling in Love,4.1 Million are eating & only one cute person in the whole world is reading my SMS….Good Night!!!


Oops!?.Ouch i fell from bed
Oops!?.Ouch i fell from bed
Trying to reach my phone just 2
Say sweet dreams 2 u. Sleep tight.


Apun bole tuCharo taraf chand
Apun bole tuCharo taraf chand fekrela hai light, bole to hogai hai night,bandKarne ka tube light,aur soney ka tight bole to bye good night

special spark
U’ll never need to walk thru a path so dark, coz I’ll be special spark. The path we take will not be wrong, coz in my heart u’ll stay and never be gone! Good nite my angelic Angie!

meet me in ur dreams
Meet me in yr dreams 2nyt at the “strawberry field” near de “chocolate bridge” down de “milky water fall” nxt 2 de “custard factory”,, plz sleep early for avoiding been late” c u there Gudnyt my love!!!!! boiky( 0783951446)

Good Night
Good night my very special friend,I pray you lay in rest,And may tomorrow bring you,Much love and
happiness.do not think of me… I am in your eyes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates